Tetris (EA Mobile)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release date(s)||April 2, 2007|
|Playfield dimensions||10 × 20|
|Hold piece||Yes, except the Clash mode|
EA Mobile's Tetris is an authentic Tetris game for mobile phones.
- Single player modes
- Marathon: Standard Tetris mode with 15 levels. The levels increase every ten lines and game ends after clearing 150 lines.
- Ultra: Score as many points as possible in two minutes. Your score will be recorded even if you don't survive.
- 40 lines: Make 40 lines as fast as possible.
- Versus: Fight against an AI-controlled opponent.
- Clash: You play against an AI-controlled opponent in the same playfield. Compete to reach the high score limit first. Putting a piece ends your turn, and the AI puts a piece to somewhere. Hold function is not available in this mode.
- Pass 'n Play: Up to 4 players can play this mode. Compete to reach the high score with limited amount of pieces.
- Multiplayer modes
- Versus: Multiplayer version of Versus mode.
- Clash: Multiplayer version of Clash mode.
- Challenge: Multiplayer version of Pass 'n Play mode.
- ARE: Yes
- Initial Actions: No
- T-spin detection: 3-corner T no kick
- Back-to-back bonus: Yes
- EA Tetris product page, with 5 minutes free demo version available (requires Java)