|Platform(s)||Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS|
|Latest release||a0.12.3 / November 27, 2020|
|Playfield size||10 × 20|
|Hold piece||Yes (up to 6)|
|Rotation system||SRS |
Techmino Rotation System (custom)
Techmino is a multi-platform, open-source fan game developed by 26F Studio. It is available for Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, and iOS devices.
Techmino features standard Tetris Guideline rules of gameplay; most of the mechanics can also be modified in-game. Pieces can be controlled using either a keyboard or touchscreen buttons.
- Sprint — Time attack mode. Goal amount sub-modes range from 10 Lines to 1,000 Lines. Hidden modes for pentominoes, no rotation / movement, and MPH (memoryless, previewless; hold-less) are also available.
- Marathon — Standard fixed-goal mode. Three variants are available: Normal (standard speed curve), Hard (faster speed curve), and Extreme; the latter requires the player to only make non-combo single line clears. All variants have a 200-line goal.
- Ultra — 2-minute score attack mode.
- Master — 20G mode, with 5 levels of difficulty.
- Zen — Marathon mode with low constant gravity.
- Drought — 100-Line Sprint mode with a special randomizer that lessens or removes I pieces.
- Dig — Clear the required amount of garbage lines in the fastest time possible. 10-Line and 40-Line sub-modes are available.
- Infinite — Endless mode. Marathon or Dig can be selected.
- Tech — Various sub-modes emphasizing on T-Spins and Perfect clears.
- Survival — Clear as many garbage lines as possible before topping out.
- Blind — Invisible mode, with six levels of difficulty.
- Classic — Replicates the mechanics of Tetris (NES, Nintendo) on Level 18 start.
- CPU Battle — Defeat the AI opponent in the fastest time possible. 2-player, 49-player, and 99-player modes are available, each with selectable levels of difficulty.