|Platform(s)||Windows, Android, Linux, iOS, macOS|
|Latest release||a0.14.4 / April 13, 2021|
|Playfield size||10 × 1~100|
|Hold piece||Yes (up to 6)|
|Rotation system||Techmino Rotation System |
Techmino is a multi-platform, open-source fan game developed by 26F Studio. It is available for Windows, Android, Linux, iOS, macOS devices.
Techmino features standard Tetris Guideline rules of gameplay; most of the mechanics can also be modified in-game. Pieces can be controlled using either a keyboard or touchscreen buttons.
- Sprint — Time attack mode. Goal amount sub-modes range from 10 Lines to 1,000 Lines. Hidden modes for pentominoes, no rotation / movement, and MPH (memoryless, previewless; hold-less) are also available.
- Marathon(unlock after clear 40 lines sprint) — Standard fixed-goal mode. Three variants are available: Normal (standard speed curve), Hard (faster speed curve), and Extreme; the latter requires the player to only make non-combo single line clears. All variants have a 200-line goal.
- Ultra(unlock after clear zen mode) — 2-minute score attack mode.
- Master — 20G mode, with 5 levels of difficulty:
- Master lunatic (unlock after clearing 50 lines in marathon hard) — reach level 500, and change to bone block in lv 400
- Master ultimate(unlock after reach lv 300 in lunatic) — shorter lock delay to lunatic, and change to bone block in lv 300
- GrandMaster Extra — simmulate to TGM3 invisible credit roll, but has higher grade cap: U need 11 grade points,
and X need 14 grade points and survival 60s (D~SS is same as TGM3's M7~GM)
- Master Final — simmulate to Nullpomino final
- Master Phantasm
(Unlock those 3 level above need to reach lv 200 in ultimate)
- Survival — Clear as many garbage lines as possible before topping out.
- CPU Battle — Defeat the AI opponent in the fastest time possible. 2-player, 49-player, and 99-player (unlock after clear battle hard) modes are available, each with selectable levels of difficulty.
- Drought — 100-Line Sprint mode with a special randomizer that lessens or removes I pieces.
- Dig — Clear the required amount of garbage lines in the fastest time possible. 10-Line and 40-Line sub-modes are available.
- Zen — Marathon mode with low constant gravity.
- Infinite (unlock after clear zen mode)— Endless mode. Marathon or Dig can be selected.
- Blind — Invisible mode, with six levels of difficulty.
- Classic — Replicates the mechanics of Tetris (NES, Nintendo) on Level 18 start.
- Tech(unlock after clear big bang(unfinish, just drop a block)) — 200-Attack Sprint mode. Various sub-modes emphasizing on T-Spins and Perfect clears.
- TSD (after clear tech normal+)— TSD challenge, you can only do T-Spin Doubles
- Backfire (after clear tech normal+)— 100-Attack Sprint mode but your attacks will be sent to your own field.
- Multiplayer — Online 1v1 matches / 5 players FFA.
(Zen,Master,Survival,Big Bang,CPU Battle, blind,classic need clear 100 lines in marathon normal)
(dig,drought need to clear 40L)