|Release||December 6, 2014|
|Playfield size||10 × 20|
|Hold piece||Configurable in custom room settings, on by default|
Jstris is a browser game created by jezevec10 and released on December 6, 2014. It is one of the unofficial online Tetris games to be playable on a browser.
The game uses modern guideline rules, such as holding pieces, SRS rotation system, etc.. Players are able to create their own rooms and change gameplay rules for that room such as changing previews, modifying the attack table, making it a team room, and more.
These modes can be selected by selecting each mode from the Play drop-down menu on the top bar.
- Live: This is a multiplayer mode where multiple players can battle against each other, send garbage, and the last player standing wins.
- Sprint: The player is given a choice to clear 20, 40, 100, or 1,000 lines in the fastest time.
- Cheese: In Cheese, one player must clear all of the garbage lines as fast as possible. The number of lines to clear is selectable from 10, 18, and 100 lines. An infinite option is available, but since it is endless, there is no leaderboard for it.
- Map Downstack: Players will need to clear all the map blocks and/or get a PC finish depending on the settings the map has.
- Survival: In Survival, the player must survive for as long as they can while garbage lines rise at a rate of 1 line per second.
- Ultra: The player has 2 minutes to get the highest score.
- 20TSD: The player must perform as many T-Spin Doubles as possible. Despite the title 20TSD, the player can continue doing T-Spin Doubles even after completing 20 of them. The game ends automatically by either clearing a line that is not a TSD or blocking out.
- PC Mode: The objective is to complete as many perfect clears in a row as possible. Both 4-line PC and 2-line PC are accepted. The game will end when a player fails to complete a PC.
- Free Play (Also known as Practice in the drop-down menu): A training mode.
All players entering the site are directed first to the Default Room. However, if the player has an account and has an average 10-game APM of less than 20 as well as less than 30 hours of gametime played, they will be directed to the New players room instead. 6 built-in rooms are available:
- Map Room
- Bot Room
- 1v1 Room
- Slow Room
- Default Room
- New players (APM <20 , Gamtime <30)
In cases where the Default Room and/or New players room is full, Overflow rooms will be automatically created. These rooms have a max capacity of 7 players and are divided (based on APM) into Fast, Slow, and Guest (for those without an account)