|Release date(s)||April 1989|
|Hard drop||Hard only|
Aint (Aint Is Not Tetris) is a free software Tetris clone for MS-DOS. It is possibly the first copylefted tetromino game, having been released under version 1 of the GPL.
After version 0.9 it was reworked for EGA systems and renamed EGAint. Later versions of EGAint would include Aint as part of the package.
- Tournament game: Generate pieces based on fixed seed or randomly.
- Tournament game number: Set seed for tournament game.
- Initial level
- Initial height
- Show Next: Turning this off gives a score bonus.
- Show Statistics
A number of cheats are programmed into the game. Using these cheats will make the player ineligible for the high score table.
- Ctrl+A (Up): Move current piece up one row.
- Ctrl+J (Delay): Halve the game speed (can be used multiple times)
- Ctrl+K (Polymorph): Convert current piece to an I.
- Ctrl+L (Cycle Level): Increment level by 1, or return to 0 if at maximum level.
- Ctrl+Q (Smart Bomb): Convert current piece into a smart bomb, which clears a 5×5 area from the centre of the object.
- Ctrl+Z (Down): Move current piece down one row.
- Ctrl+Backspace (Nuke): Clear the playfield, including the current piece.
- FOG DOS (FOGDOS.324.zip contains binaries and Pascal source for Aint v0.90.01 and EGAint v0.93.05)