Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release||July 6, 2017|
|Latest release||6.5.3 / April 1, 2022|
|Playfield size||10 × 20|
Worldwide Combos is a free-to-play online multiplayer fan game developed by Noël Nadal.
Worldwide Combos features several various multiplayer and single-player modes, using several unique (yet often close enough to the Tetris Guideline) gameplay rules, referred to as "rulesets".
- Worldwide Arena — Standard online 1-on-1 multiplayer with rating-based matchmaking. There are six official rulesets, each of them being available in its "No Limit" (a.k.a. full speed) and "Tuning Limit" (locked speed tunings and line clear delay) variants.
- Custom Games — User-created rooms for friends' versus play.
- Tournaments — Specially-held competitions for online multiplayer.
- Sprint — 40-lines time attack mode.
- Survivor — Survive as long as possible before topping out. Available in Holes and Bombs.
- Gravity - Clear as many lines as possible while the gravity increases.
- Warm-Up — Endless practice mode.