Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release||July 6, 2017|
|Latest release||4.2.1 / December 21, 2020|
|Playfield size||10 × 20|
Worldwide Combos is a free-to-play online multiplayer fan game developed by Noël Nadal.
Worldwide Combos features several various multiplayer and single-player modes, using standard Tetris Guideline gameplay rules.
- Quickplay — Standard online 1-on-1 multiplayer with rating-based matchmaking. Players can choose between Holes, Bombs, Chaos, or Deadline for handicaps in garbage line attacks.
- Custom Games — User-created rooms for friends' versus play.
- Tournaments — Specially-held competitions for online multiplayer.
- Sprint — 40-lines time attack mode.
- Survivor — Clear as many garbage lines possible before topping out.
- Warm-Up — Endless practice mode.