|Release Date(s)||v19 released in 2007|
|Platform(s)||PC (Windows, Linux)|
|Playfield dimensions||10w x 18h|
|Rotation system||4-state rotation, with wallkicks of 1 cell horizontally for JLSTZ, and up to 2 cells horizontally for I|
Cultris is a PC based tetromino fangame, with multiplayer support for up to 10 players simultaneously via LAN/internet. The game's most distinguishing feature is its garbage sending mechanic which is greatly dependent on combos.
- The garbage correspondence is 3, 2, 1 for tetris, triple, double respectively.
- Garbage targets the opponent who has so far received the least lines in the current round.
- Upon clearing lines, a countdown timer is initiated.
- Subsequent line clears made before the timer reaches zero will increase the Combo-Counter by 1 and add a small amount of time to the Combo-Timer.
- Time added to the Combo-Timer is proportional to the size of the line clear.
- The garbage bonus for combos is approximately half the value of the Combo-Counter.
- Pending garbage can be countered.
- Someone tidy this up for me because I'm tired and am going to bed.