Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 22:43, 17 May 2006 by (Other modes)
|Developer(s)||Blue Planet Software|
|Platform(s)||Game Boy Advance, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Windows, Xbox|
|Release||24 Sep 2001 (US)|
Tetris Worlds was one of the first games to follow the Tetris Guideline.
Much the same as The Next Tetris.
Nearly identical to the fangame Quadra.
- single: +1 point
- double: +3 points (2 for lines, 1 for bonus)
- triple: +5 points (3 for lines, 2 for bonus)
- tetris: +8 points (4 for lines, 4 for bonus)
- t-spin 0 lines: +1 point
- t-spin single: +4 points (1 for line, 3 for bonus)
- t-spin double: +9 points (2 for lines, 7 for bonus)