|Developer(s)||Blue Planet Software|
No hold, one rotation direction, one preview, 8x12 block field.
The manual of Tetris Jr. describes eight modes.
Game 1 and Game 5
Special blinking pieces are present, similar to some of the blocks from DuelTris. They can add or remove blocks until they lock.
- I tromino, vertically oriented
- Press rotate to drop a single block below the piece.
- Domino, vertically oriented
- Press rotate to remove a single block below the piece.
- Single block
- Press rotate to drop a single block below the piece. This piece also has deep drop, meaning it passes through layers of blocks to fill gaps.
Game 2 and Game 6
Game 3 and Game 7
Blinking tetrominoes break into individual blocks when they lock, much like the Multiminos of The Next Tetris.
Game 4 and Game 8
Blinking tetrominoes break into individual blocks of antimatter, which remove blocks from the field, when they lock. For example, an L tetromino placed on its side of length 2 will remove three blocks from one column and one from the next.
Every 60 seconds, a garbage line is added.
Scoring is similar to the system LJ65 used before switching to combo-based scoring.
- Single: 100
- Double: 300
- Triple: 700
- Tetris: 1500
- Level up: 400