iPod Tetris is a licensed Tetris game for Fifth-Generation iPods with software version 1.2 or later, available for 4.99 USD or 600 yen from iTunes Music Store. It is of note that this game breaks some of the Tetris Company's guidelines, the largest difference being the lack of a hold function.
- Rotate touch wheel: Shift sideways
- Prev: Rotate counterclockwise
- Next: Rotate clockwise
- Center Button: Soft drop
- Play/Pause: Hard drop
- Menu Button: Pause
- ARE: No, however there is a short period after the piece enters the playfield where the game ignores player input.
- Initial: no
- Hold: no
- T-spin bonus: yes
- T-spin detection: 3-corner T, however the game recognizes a move as a T-spin only if no wallkick has taken place
- Back-to-back bonus: Tetris only, not T-spin