|Developer(s)||Simon Laroche (simonlc)|
|Release||March 17, 2013|
|Playfield size||10 × 20|
Tetr.js uses modern guideline rules e.g., Bag Randomizer, Hold, 6 Piece previews, Super Rotation System, and Lock delay. Players can customize various settings such as the controls, DAS, ARR, lock delay, and block skins. After completing a game, the player has the option to watch the replay, though they are not saved.
- Sprint: Clear 40 lines as fast as possible
- Dig Race: Downstack the 10 given garbage lines as fast as possible
Farter's Dig Mod
Farter's Dig Mod is a Tetr.js modification made by Hard Drop user Farter. It has touchscreen support, and new modes similar to the Hori Tetris mode found in TOJ. When selecting one of the new modes, the game starts with an empty field, but the player receives garbage lines in uniform intervals. The goal is to survive the incoming flood of garbage as long as possible.
This mod adds scoring to the game, which is mostly used for Zen mode leaderboards.
|Tetris||800 * B2B multiplier|
|Spin||400 * B2B multiplier|
|Spin Single||800 * B2B multiplier|
|Spin Double||1200 * B2B multiplier|
|Spin Triple||1600 * B2B multiplier|
|Spin Tetris||2000 * B2B multiplier|
|All Clear||1000000 * PC multiplier|
Both B2B and PC multipliers are set to 1 at the start of the game.
B2B multiplier doubles after each Tetris or Spin clear. Spins that doesn't clear any lines don't advance the multiplier. If a non-spin Single, Double, or Triple is cleared, this multiplier resets back to one.
PC multiplier is multiplied by 16 after each All Clear (Perfect Clear) performed. Unlike the B2B multiplier, it doesn't reset during the course of game and is applied to every line clear in addition to the all clears.
Additionally, there is also a Combo multiplier. It applies to every type of line clear. As other multipliers, it starts at one. Each line clear doubles the multiplier, but if a tetrimino is placed in a way that doesn't clear any lines, this multiplier is reset back to one.
Dr_Ocelot's Sound Mod
This modification of Farter's dig mod, named Tetr.js Enhanced, adds sound effects, music, block skins and some modes. Present in this mod are eight total game modes (with one of them, Grades being a WIP). Furthermore, the scoring system in all modes other than Retro mode matches those of the guideline games.
- Marathon: Standard marathon mode. The player can set the goal to level 15, 20, 30, or endless.
- Retro: Based on the NES version of Tetris. Type-A and Type-B modes are available. It is also the only mode with a level selection where the player can start in any level they want, up to level 19.
- Master: 20G game mode with decreasing lock delay for higher levels. There are 30 levels (M1 to M30). Three settings for lock reset are available: Forgiving (infinity), Limited and Strict (step reset).
- Grades: Based on the games from the TGM series, with SRS and ARS rotations available. This is a work in progress mode.