|Platform(s)||Windows, Android, Linux, iOS, macOS|
|Latest release||a0.17.0 / December 6, 2021|
|Playfield size||10 × 1~100|
|Hold piece||Yes (up to 6)|
|Rotation system||Techmino Rotation System(TRS) |
ARS_Z (MrZ's version of ARS)
Techmino is a multi-platform, open-source fan game developed by 26F Studio. It is available for Windows, Android, Linux, iOS, macOS devices.
Techmino features standard Tetris Guideline rules of gameplay; most of the mechanics can also be modified in-game. Pieces can be controlled using either a keyboard, a controller, or touchscreen buttons. To unlock other modes, you have to get at least a B rank. Every mode (except the infinite ones) has a ranking system, which uses the letters B, A, S, U, and X. The better you are at a mode (e.g. your speed in the sprint mode), the better your rank.
- Sprint — Time attack mode. Goal amount sub-modes ranges from 10 Lines to 1,000 Lines. Pentominoes and MPH (memoryless, previewless; hold-less) are also available.
- Marathon(unlocked after clearing Sprint 40L) — Standard fixed-goal mode. Two variants are available: Normal (standard speed curve) and Hard (faster speed curve)All variants have a 200-line goal.
Hidden Extreme sub-mode (you must only clear non-combo single lines or the game ends)
- Ultra (unlocked after clearing Zen mode) — 2-minute score attack mode.
- Master — 20G mode, with 6 sub-modes:
- Normal (unlocked after clearing 50 lines in Hard Marathon) — 1000 levels, with a change to bone blocks on Level 900, and a torikan of 4min 20s on lvl500.
- Hard (unlocked after reach Lv.200 in Master Normal) — same level goal, but with a shorter lock delay, changes to bone blocks on Level 500, and with a torikan of 3min 3s on lvl500.
- GrandMaster Extra — simulates TGM3's invisible credit roll, but has another set of grade names: D,C,B,A,A+,S-,S,S+,S+,SS,SS,U,U,X,X+, from 0 grade point to 14 grade points, but points are capped at 12.4, 1.6 remaining points will be given after surviving 60s.
- Final — Master mode with step reset.
- Phantasm — A more difficult level-based challenge mode with 9 stages:
- Stage 1 — 0 - 11 lines — Clear 3 quadruple line clears continuously to complete this level.
- Stage 2 — 12 - 25 lines — Slight speedup, the S and Z, and J and L colors are now swapped.
- Stage 3 — 26 - 41 lines — Slight speedup, dig all the garbage blocks. Pieces return to regular colors. (If you get here without using Hold, you get a 1up)
- Stage 4 — 42 - 61 lines — Speed up, it becomes bone blocks, and you lose the ability to use Hold.
- Stage 5 — 62 - 125 lines — Lock delay is now reset with step reset instead of move reset. You get a 1up at the start.
- Stage 6 — 126 - 161 lines — Speed up. You get a 1up at the start.
- Stage 7 — 162 - 225 lines — Speed up even more. Pieces now disappear after 3 seconds. You regain the ability to use Hold. You get a 1up at the start.
- Stage 8 — 226 - 259 lines — The pieces return to regular colors. The pieces disappear after 1.5 seconds. You get a 1up at the start.
- Stage 9 — 260+ lines — Game slows down. Piece colors are randomized. You have to clear 8 quadruple line clears to win (other clears are allowed). Pieces disappear after 2/3 of a second. You get a 1up at the start.
- M21 — Plays similarly to Tetris Effect's *Master* mode, and ends after 200 lines.
- Survival — Clear as many garbage lines as possible before topping out.
- CPU Battle — Defeat the AI opponent in the fastest time possible. 2-player (Turn-Based and Battle), 49-player, and 99-player (unlocked after clearing Hard) modes are available, each with selectable levels of difficulty.
- Drought — 100-Line Sprint mode with a special randomizer:
- first stage: use 14-bag but without I pieces and can't O-spin.
- second stage: first 3 blocks are always to be I piece and the next piece due to the current map(no O-spin).
- Dig — Clear the required amount of garbage lines in the fastest time possible. 10-Line, 40-Line, 100-line, and 400-line sub-modes are available.
- Zen — 200-lines Marathon mode with low constant gravity.
- Infinite (unlock after clear zen mode)— Endless mode. Normal, Dig, Marathon can be selected.
- Normal — simulated to practice mode.
- dig — simulated to infinity dig mode.
- Marathon — gravity would keep increasing, switch to 20G at 400 lines, and lock delay would keep decreasing, clear 1700 lines to complete.
- Invisible — Invisible mode, with six levels of difficulty:
- Half — Locked pieces disappear after 5 seconds.
- All — Locked pieces disappear right after they appear.
- Sudden — Locked pieces do not appear.
- Sudden+ — Same with Sudden, but there is no ghost piece.
- ? — Same with Sudden+, but the active piece is invisible.
- WTF — Same with ?, but you can't see the NEXT pieces (play with the piece spawning sounds). The only things visible is the pause/retry button, the lines counter, the score, the time, and the finesse counter.
- Classic — Replicates the mechanics of Tetris (NES, Nintendo). Has 3 levels of difficulty (Easy: level 9 start, Normal: level 18 start, Ultimate: level 29 start) and uses Techmino's score system.
- Tech(unlock after clear big bang(unfinished)) — 100-Attack Sprint mode, and had 4 modes:
- Sprint Attack — no handicap 100-attack sprint.
- Sprint efficiency — make as most attack as possible in 40 lines.
- Tech Finesse — Tech, but you have to have perfect finesse, or you will game over.
- Tech — B2B only include 3 levels(plus for spin/PC only) :
- normal － no gravity and lock delay.
- hard － normal gravity and lock delay.
- lunatic － 20G mode and normal lock delay.
- Sprint Attack — no handicap 100-attack sprint.
- TSD (after clear tech normal+)— TSD challenge, you can only do T-Spin Doubles(no O-spin to T piece), and with 3 levels:
- easy － Normal TSD mode.
- hard － Can't clear 4 TSDs that rotation center at the same row.
- ultimate － When TSD clear, the row would change to red color, and couldn't clear TSD at these rows until cleared 4 TSDs
- Backfire (after clear tech normal+)— 100-Attack Sprint mode but your attacks will be sent to your own field and if have penalty garbage, the attack will cancel it and send back same attack.
- Multiplayer — Room-based online game (settings can be changed), spectating is supported.
There is 5 hidden/command only mode.