Minna no Tetris
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Minna no Tetris|
Front of box
|Playfield size||10 × 20 (standard) |
8 × 12 (Easy)
Minna no Tetris [a] is a handheld plug-and-play TV game developed and published by EPOCH in Japan. It includes 11 different modes, including single and 2-player modes.
Minna no Tetris uses the standard Tetris Guideline ruleset for gameplay; Auto-repeat speed is slightly slower than other modern games. Ghost piece, hard drop, starting level, Endless mode, and handicaps can be toggled in most in-game modes.
- Standard rules
- Marathon – Fixed-goal mode. Clear at least 150 lines to complete the mode (unless Endless is toggled on).
- Easy – Uses a smaller playfield; also has a lower gravity curve and a shorter line goal (100 lines). Three difficulty levels can be selected:
- Level 1 (Green) – Uses only 1-block and 2-block pieces.
- Level 2 (Yellow) – Uses 1-block, 2-block, and 3-block pieces.
- Level 3 (Red) – Uses standard tetromino pieces.
- Relax – Same as Marathon, but with a different gravity curve that slows down after reaching level 7.
- Special rules
- Standard Battle – Versus mode with garbage line attack system.
- Mischievous Battle – Versus mode with different attack types.
- Team – Co-op mode, in which each player must clear a total of 20 lines per level in Marathon mode. Game ends if both players top out within 30 seconds of each other.