|Release||December 6, 2014|
|Playfield size||10 × 20|
|Hold piece||Configurable in custom room settings, on by default|
Jstris is a browser game created by jezevec10 and released on December 6, 2014. It is one of the unofficial online Tetris games to be playable on a browser.
The game uses modern guideline rules, such as holding pieces, SRS rotation system, etc.. Seven built-in modes are available: the 1v1 room, bot 1v1, bot room, map room, default room, slow room, and team room. Players are able to create their own rooms and change gameplay rules for that room such as changing previews, modifying the attack table, making it a team room, and more.
These modes can be selected by selecting each mode from the Play drop-down menu on the top bar.
- Live: This is a multiplayer mode where multiple players can battle against each other, send garbage, and the last player standing wins.
- Cheese: In Cheese, one player must clear all of the garbage lines as fast as possible. The number of lines to clear is selectable from 10, 18, and 100 lines. An infinite option is available, but since it is endless, there is no leaderboard for it.
- Survival: In Survival, the player must survive for as long as they can while garbage lines rise at a rate of 1 line per second.
- Sprint: The player is given a choice to clear 20, 40, 100, or 1,000 lines in the fastest time.
- 20TSD: The player must perform as T-Spin doubles as possible. Despite being titled 20TSD, the player can still keep on doing TSDs even after they did 20 of them. The game ends automatically by either clearing a line that is not a TSD or blocking out.
- Map Downstack: Players will need to clear all the map blocks and/or get a PC finish depending on the settings the map has.
- Ultra: The player has 2 minutes to get the highest score.
- Free Play (Also known as Practice in the drop-down menu): A training mode.