Difference between revisions of "Crowley: World Tour"
m (added Yes for harddrop)
(added title and ingame screenshots)
|Line 8:||Line 8:|
|hard = Yes
|hard = Yes
Latest revision as of 23:29, 15 June 2020
|Crowley: World Tour|
|Developer(s)||Rusty Pixels (Michael Ware, Jim Bagley, Lobo)|
|Release date(s)||December 24, 2019|
|Playfield dimensions||10 × 20|
Crowley: World Tour is a Tetris clone for the ZX Spectrum Next
There are 3 playmodes:
World Tour: The objective is to get through 10 levels, with each level having a different location and corresponding music. The 10 levels are:
- Moscow : 10 lines required to next level
- Paris: 11 lines required to next level
- London: 12 lines required to next level
- Bangkok: 13 lines required to next level
- Rio: 14 lines required to next level
- New York: 15 lines required to next level
- Tokyo: 16 lines required to next level
- Kuwait: 17 lines required to next level
- Sydney: 18 lines required to next level
- Beijing: 19 lines required to next level
Once you finish all 10 levels, an animation will appear of Crowley jumping on a rocketship and flying upwards. Then this message appears in bold yellow letters "AFTER HIS ADVENTURES ACROSS THE WORLD, IT APPEARS CROWLEY DECIDED TO VISIT NEW FRONTIERS. I AM SURE WE WILL MEET DEAR CROWLEY AGAIN VERY SOON..."
Endless: Unlimited mode with 1-20 gravity levels.
Challenge: Each level is a map where you have to clear all the blocks on the field to finish. Maps get progressively harder.