|Release date(s)||May 2020|
|Platform(s)||[Android], [IOs], [Windows]|
|Playfield dimensions||10 × 20|
Astris is a version for mobile phones and tablets released in 2020 by the Czech software company Asterinia. It differs from many other variants by the use of smooth movements when rotating and moving blocks of cubes, modern graphics, music and several new bonuses that increase the score. There is a choice of three game difficulties.
- 1 saved cube = 10 points
- 1 row = 100 points
- 2 rows = 300 points (Combo)
- 3 rows = 500 points (Three wide Combo)
- 4 rows = 700 points (Four wide Combo - Tetris!)
- If a rainbow appears in the background above the island, the player gets a bonus +200 points when passing the whole row.
- When the playing area is completely cleaned +800 points.
- Initial filling with randomly stacked blocks +up to 1000 points.
The game stores the highest score for each difficulty.
There is a worldwide leaderboard.
- Astris - official website