Difference between revisions of "Arika"
|Line 36:||Line 36:|
Revision as of 13:45, 3 January 2019
|Key people||Akira Nishitani (President)|
Ichiro Mihara (vice president)
Arika, formed in 1996 by former Capcom employees, develops the TGM series. Arika's first game was Street Fighter EX. It was successful and was followed up with two updates (Street Fighter EX Plus and EX Plus Alpha for the PlayStation).
The name Arika is the name of its founder, Akira Nishitani, spelt backwards.
Tetris games developed
- Tetris The Grand Master (1998, arcade)
- Tetris The Absolute The Grand Master 2 (2000, arcade)
- Tetris The Absolute The Grand Master 2 PLUS (2000, arcade)
- Tetris with Cardcaptor Sakura Eternal Heart (2000, PlayStation 1)
- Tetris The Grand Master 3 Terror-Instinct (2005, arcade)
- Tetris The Grand Master Ace (2005, Xbox 360)
- Tetris The Grand Master 4 The Masters of Round (Unreleased, arcade)
Other puzzle games
- Jewelry Master (2006–2007, Windows)
- Dr. Mario Online Rx (2008, Wii through WiiWare)
- Dr. Mario Express (2008, Nintendo DSi through DSiWare)
- Jewelry Master Twinkle (2009, Xbox 360 through Xbox Live Indie Games)
- Jewelry Master Twinkle Light (2010, Xbox 360 via Xbox Live Indie Games)
- Dr. Luigi (2013, Wii U through Nintendo eShop)
- Dr. Mario: Miracle Cure (2015, Nintendo 3DS through Nintendo eShop)