|Release||December 18, 2008|
|Next pieces||1 to 3|
|Playfield size||default 10w x 24h with 20h ceiling|
|Hold piece||Yes, depending on game type|
|Hard drop||Yes, depending on game type|
|Rotation system||Selectable: SRS, TGM rotation, others|
Blockbox (aka Blokkendoos) was an online game on the casual gaming site GamePoint. The game has many different options, including the typical classic, 40 lines, and Marathon/Expert modes that simulate games in the Tetris The Grand Master series. The game also features multiplayer modes, chat, replays, and high scores.
- Classic - regular gameplay.
- 40 Lines - 40 lines in the fastest time.
You must get to Level 15 in Classic mode to unlock Marathon 3. The rest are unlocked after playing Marathon 3 and getting to Level 200 or better.
- Marathon 1 - simulation of Tetris The Grand Master. One preview, no hard drops/holds.
- Marathon 2 - simulates Master mode from Tetris The Absolute The Grand Master 2. One preview, but hard drops.
- Marathon 2.5 - simulates TGM+ mode from Tetris The Absolute The Grand Master 2 PLUS. One preview, hard drops, but with garbage.
- Marathon 3 - simulates Master mode from Tetris The Grand Master 3 Terror-Instinct. Three previews, hard drops, holds, section cools/regrets, etc.
- Marathon 3.5 - Similar to Marathon 3 (but with a gravity progression closer to TGM2), but a 10 second timer is activated whenever a x99 level is reached, which stops when the next section is reached, and restarts with the next x99 level. An M rank is achieved if there is 5 seconds or more left at the end of 1500 levels. GM is awarded if 10 seconds are left (which would be achieved by not stopping at any x99's).
- Expert TAP - simulates Death mode from Tetris The Absolute The Grand Master 2 PLUS
- Expert Ti - simulates Shirase from Tetris The Grand Master 3 Terror-Instinct